Leaderboard
728x15

Nice 1950 Fashion photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice 1950 fashion images I found:


1950's Vintage Vogue Dress
1950 fashion
Image by Swing Candy
I loved this dress when I could fit into it! I wore it swing dancing and it always got nice comments. Available on www.SwingCandy.com


IMG_1950
1950 fashion
Image by Cameron Adams
Atlanta Street Fashion


"1950's Happy Fruit Harvest Landscape" Necklace
1950 fashion
Image by Pinupvintageart Relicdummy
Inspired by the 1950's countryside I found a wonderful little piece of 1950's material on the way. this gorgeous piece of vintage fabric has been made into an orchard of fruit with a little wool stuffed felt bird complete with wings feather tail and beaded eyes. This necklace landscape is finished off on the back with comfortable felt so you won't get stuck in the fruiting branches. This is one of my favourite pieces!!! Materials: Vintage beads, resin, styrofoam, vintage 1950's fabric, felt and metal. Approx sides of necklace to orchard necklace pendant: 21cm each side. Length of orchard landscape across approx: 16cm

Buy it here : www.etsy.com/people/PinupVintageArt
Like what I create here: www.facebook.com/pages/Pinup-Vintage-Art-Relicdummy/12702...
Follow me: twitter.com/?lang=en&logged_out=1#!/pinupvintageart

Banner