Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Shoes Fashion photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these shoes fashion images:


SHOES! (thank you, blythephotos!)
shoes fashion
Image by partymonstrrrr
Sandi, AKA blythephotos, recently sent me what I thought was going to be a few pairs of those ridiculously tall platforms I love so much... That was exciting in itself, I love getting presents... When I opened the package, though, I discovered she had sent me ALL OF THESE!! *SQUEEEE!*

Thank you SO MUCH, Sandi, you are so sweet!!

<3

And expect to see my girls wearing these shoes in various shoots very, very soon!!!


Shoes in the window of the Christian Louboutin Boutique, Dallas
shoes fashion
Image by KellieCA
iPhone Snapshot: Louboutin's store ALWAYS has flashy, attention-stealing displays in their boutiques's windows. These shoes were a little out there but cool nonetheless...


Shweet Shoes
shoes fashion
Image by Dave Jones - one of many
Bowling shoes must be the single most stylish fashion item in the known universe. No, really...

Banner