Leaderboard
728x15

EXTRAS Ken Shoe Lot bought on evilbay tonight

Large Rectangle

Some cool shoes fashion images:


EXTRAS Ken Shoe Lot bought on evilbay tonight
shoes fashion
Image by Tinker*Tailor loves Lalka
Picked up these extra shoes tonight. Keeping the white sandals, but the rest are going in the heap with the other extra MOD Ken bits n pieces. I'm very happy with the purchase, as I was just outbit on the sandals in an earlier auction.


OHMIGOD. SHOES.
shoes fashion
Image by partymonstrrrr
So I ordered a few new pairs of shoes.

My Celsiy, Nikkolai, looks best in blues or greens or purple.
My Chill, Koyuki, looks best in reds and pinks.

So for the most part, they can't share clothes or shoes.

I'm going to have to build up Nikkolai's wardrobe, so I started with shoes.

These are all the doll shoes I own now, aside from Chill's stock boots which are hideous.


THIS is how you hook people on your shoes...
shoes fashion
Image by DeNovo Broome
Flax Pye makes shoes and full perm sculpts... and for the shoes she
actually makes retail - she has a stunning hud.

NOTE... catalog and LM tabs!!!

This is her group gift. beautiful color matching for the feet, sizing and fitting, colour change toenails and the studs can be turned on or off, giving you enough variety to use these shoes as... well, I did with far less elegant shoes my whole first couple of years in sl.

Now, they do have a large logo running around the heel, but really, that's only fair. :)

it happens that if you buy the full version, the shoes are full texture change as well

I will be shopping there..
slurl.com/secondlife/Moordon/51/205/22

To get these shoes, you need to join Flax Pye's group - and you will then find them in "notices."
Copy/paste into chat and then click... if you happen to be detained elsewhere.

secondlife:///app/group/115cf53e-12cd-7750-ccf0-bf5464b4b399/about

Banner