Leaderboard
728x15

080406

Large Rectangle

A few nice fashion blog images I found:


080406
fashion blog
Image by grapefruitmoon
Looking happy that it's no longer over 90F!

Tshirt: Delias
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Converse


080206
fashion blog
Image by grapefruitmoon
Projected high today of 107F. I'd like to wear a bag of ice, but that since that's not possible, I'll just stick to a cool color.

Dress: Thrifted, but it gets better! It's also handmade. I bought it five years ago for and it's been one of my most-worn items.
Scarf (as belt): Thrifted
Sandals: H&M


Wardrobe Remix 10.4.06
fashion blog
Image by grapefruitmoon
Took me a while to upload because I was out of town and wicked busy, but there's a nice outfit for a warm fall day!

Sunglasses: I bought them in an Icelandic drugstore.
Headphones: Belong to my husband. He was going on a long flight and traded with me since mine are less bulky. Not very stylish, but I had no place to put them other than around my neck.
iPod case: Incase! I get a lot of compliments on it.
Shirt: Second hand
Scarf: Elli Star boutique in W. Lebanon, NH
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Payless

(Oh yes, I know the bag around my torso adds nothing to the outfit, but the bag itself is cute and I am a slave to public transportation and so, practicality occasionally must trump fashionability!)

Banner