Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Online Fashion Stores images

Large Rectangle

Check out these online fashion stores images:




Ashley R.
online fashion stores
Image by Keenen Brown
My friends at 5PTMAGAZINE and I just did a shoot over the weekend for the up and coming designers, the Sachika twins. 5PTMAGAZINE is an online magazine that features creatives, models, artists and musicians who are looking to expand their network and show off the best of what they do.

The shoot went particularly well and I'm totally happy with the results. This was the first time I was able to use all 3 of my speed lights, and the Photek Softlighter, which I purchased a few months ago. More from the shoot coming up so stay tuned for that.


Strobist info
• SB-800 left and right, both bounced in white umbrella, set manually to 1/8th power, triggered by CyberSyncs
• SB-800, front of subject, high up and pointed down, set to full power, also triggered by CyberSyncs



Camera info
D700 | Nikkor 24-70mm (f/2.8) | f/5.6 | 1/80 secs

--
Twitter | Portfolio

Banner