Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Fashion Shows images

Large Rectangle

Check out these fashion shows images:


Fashion Show
fashion shows
Image by Photochiel
I've uploaded the few pictures I've shot the last months. I haven't shot a lot of pictures. I was so busy that I almost forgot how my camera worked ;-) And thanks for the comments that kept on coming! I haven't been much on Flickr for months now. But I will return!!

This was the second fashion show I had to shoot. The circumstances were a lot better than the first one. More 'moving space' for the models (and me) and much better lightning. Click here to see the complete set.


Fashion Show Mall
fashion shows
Image by nouveaustar
One of the displays at the Fashion Show Mall


Wallis Fashion Show
fashion shows
Image by chooyutshing
Fashion show by Wallis at the Paragon Shopping Centre atrium for 2012 Spring/'Summer Collections Preview

Banner