Leaderboard
728x15

Traced Twirls Dress

Large Rectangle

A few nice online fashion shops images I found:


Traced Twirls Dress
online fashion shops
Image by iriskh
blogged.

I think I have a bad procrastination problem, and at the moment, it centers around online window shopping (i.e., looking but not buying...sometimes).

The Traced Twirls Anthropologie dress in the above image is what's wasting all my time right now. It would be nice to bring a pop of color in with a flower clip or two, but I would probably just make my own flower hair clip from some favorite fabric. I also threw in the make-your-own leather bow necklace, along with a bunch of other items I already own. The possibilities are endless and this "no more personal spending" July is going to kill me (thankfully, the impulse-purchasing-gods have removed the teal dress off the shelves, for my own safety).


Promod
online fashion shops
Image by thinkretail
women's fall '11 collection, large central graphic on brick wall

Banner