Leaderboard
728x15

Okay kid, look...

Large Rectangle

A few nice fashion for kids images I found:


Okay kid, look...
fashion for kids
Image by Malingering
You're like 11 years old. Where the hell did you purchase these awful items? And I am assuming you don't have a job, so some adult is purchasing these hideous articles for you? I would cut you some slack and just say it's funny, but you have a total attitude problem, you yelled at 3 different kids in the time it took me to take this photo, you said things like "WHATEVER!" and "DON'T GO THERE!" to your mother, and then you threw all of your Coffee Bean garbage into the fountain and walked away. So now I am allowing all the Flickr world to make fun of your stupid outfit. I hope you learned something here today.


Red Jade – Girl – Aveda Eco Fashion Week – Day 1 – Feb 23 11 – Vancouver
fashion for kids
Image by Jason Hargrove
Art Documentary photos from Aveda Eco Fashion Week – Day 1 – at Vancouver Salt Building in Olympic Village, Vancouver, Canada. February 23, 2011.

For eco updates follow @ecofashionweek on Twitter

+

All EFW photos are Creative Commons (cc) Attribution, though I do not represent any people, brands, or intellectual properties depicted. Please be respectful of the subjects.

Please credit "Jason Hargrove" and link back to the Flickr photo.

jasonhargrove.com

Banner