Leaderboard
728x15

Fashion Royalty Homme male doll in boxer briefs underwear henley shirt corduroy pants and knit hat

Large Rectangle

A few nice male fashion images I found:


Fashion Royalty Homme male doll in boxer briefs underwear henley shirt corduroy pants and knit hat
male fashion
Image by Hegemony77 doll clothes
Male doll clothes and photo made by Hegemony77


Fashion Burn
male fashion
Image by ★ spunkinator
I'll make these handcuffs feel real good.

The Fiery Furnaces - Navy Nurse

If there's anything I've had enough of, it's today.

Gossip whores running amok, citing incendiary and unfounded rumors about me. Dumb, dumb bitches. Face me in person if you have a problem, instead of scaring the shit out of my baby.

Glasses: A | X
Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Boots: GBX
V-neck: (found in Prague)
Furry handcuffs: artist's own.

25/365

Bare strobes low right and high left.


Mothi
male fashion
Image by jitheshkumar

Banner