Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Fashion Pictures images

Large Rectangle

Check out these fashion pictures images:


Fashion
fashion pictures
Image by Travis Sharpe
Stacy had a fashion show at school and I took the opportunity to snap a few fashion shots outside. I shot this with my nikon 50mm 1.8 lens no flash. I love this lens and for about 0 it must be the best deal in the nikon line up. I edited the picture in LR and PortraitProfessional to make the eyes pop and to remove some of the wrinkles under the eyes.


Fashions at Nyngan Picnic races - Nyngan, NSW, [between 1927-1930] / by unknown photographer
fashion pictures
Image by State Library of New South Wales collection
Format: Pictures

Notes: Gladys Meacle, Mrs T Tighe, Vi Cleaver, Mrs R Fisher

Find out more about horse racing in New South Wales and Australia at Discover Collections - A Day at the Races: www.sl.nsw.gov.au/discover_collections/society_art/races/...

From the collections of the Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales www.sl.nsw.gov.au

Information about photographic collections of the State Library of New South Wales: acms.sl.nsw.gov.au/search/SimpleSearch.aspx

Persistent url: acms.sl.nsw.gov.au/item/itemDetailPaged.aspx?itemID=391469


Fashion
fashion pictures
Image by ToniVC
Picture taken handheld and through a shop window. I know it's burnt... but I like it!

Banner