Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Love Fashion images

Large Rectangle

Some cool love fashion images:


LOVING COUPLE
love fashion
Image by rafeejewell
"Dress up, " he said when I asked where we were going. That usually means a ballroom! It's not often that I get a chance to go ballroom dancing... and to share that with my angel is special.

Ballroom in the Clouds is a special, romantic place for couples. A large dance floor offers many couples romantic dances, but there are several platforms and areas where you can share a quiet dance together.

Up high above the dance floor, you can dance on clouds or sit sweetly on pose balls just holding each other. A dinner setting for two also offers a complete package for a romantic date.

And the music here is a tad more modern than some other ballrooms. We knew most of the music and sang along. Take a loved one... they will love it!


Big-O-collection
love fashion
Image by van.brussel
I stumbled across a cool cafépress label called "a statement". They designed the Barack Obama gear that never will go out of fashion :-). Digg
www.astatement.net


"Dying Love"
love fashion
Image by Angelina Rhode
Taken by Angelina Rhode @ Black Swan.
Swansong: ~*{TBC}*~ Ephemeral

I enjoy your prescence,
I adore your tenderness,
I love your beeing,
And would dance to the rhythm of your heart.
You don't know how much I care.
I'd die if I didn't have you in my life.
You touch my soul,
And leave deep footsteps back.
You don't know how much I long for you.
It's hard to say this, when you don't feel the same,
But I know, I am part to blame.
My life is useless without you beeing here.
It's pointless to stay here, with you gone from my life.
My days are numbered, until you're gone.
Then all shall be clear, when I'm no longer here.

Banner